Start: Q3/Q4 2022
Salary: € 80.000,- to € 100.000,- OTE
Location: DACH Region, preferably situated in Germany
Shape a new future of electric driving and charging
Our client (listed Nasdaq Finland), develops, fully in-house manufactures EV charging solutions and services for electric vehicles (EVs) operating in the most demanding conditions. This global listed fast-growing player is recruiting a Business Development Manager to further expand its position in the DACH region. Requirements: At least 2 years of working experience in EV Charging DACH, relevant commercial network with strong program management skillset.
Key objectives for this role
- Develop and generate sales via direct accounts like Charge Point Operators (CPO’s), Retail chains, commercial fleet operators, Automotive (Light & Heavy Commercial Vehicles), Delivery and Transport Companies, Ports, Airports and other large sites.
- Manage several existing critical business accounts in the DACH region, build up strong alignments internally across all relevant departments and distil their needs and evaluate opportunities for now and in the near future.
- Develop and execute your strategic commercial roadmap. You create a mid and long-term vision for your business portfolio and related accounts/partners. Use your credibility in developing new business for our client and collaborate with the installations team to reach a high level of customer satisfaction.
Related activities to make this happen
- Develop and generate sales via direct accounts (CPOs, retail chains, vehicle manufacturers, etc.) across the DACH region
- Negotiate and close agreements including but not limited to frame and purchasing agreements
- Follow-up of the sales opportunities daily via f2f meetings, phone and e-mail
- Report on the sales activities and results timely through CRM system (Sales Force)
- Participation in exhibitions and seminars
- Seek and select sales partners and build strong alignments to conquer the DACH region together
- Evaluate opportunities and define your route to market per channel
- Develop the indirect sales channel, collaborate with installation and service companies
- Analyse customer needs, bring innovative proposals and make them into tangible solutions together with customer and internal stakeholders
- Follow-up EV and EV charging market development and propose business model or product development initiatives based on them
Your background and skillset
- At least 2 years of working experience in a B2B EV Charging sales role, you are both farmer and hunter and a true solution seller, you are experienced with sales CRM-tools
- Active network of CPO’s and/or Retail chains and/or Fleet operators and /or Automotive
- Comfortable with a start-up environment and working in non-hierarchic organizations
- Experience of working in a fast growing, dynamic and disruptive environment
- Superior organizational, time management, and negotiation skills
- Fluent in German (C2) and good command of the English Language (B2)
Personality and drivers
- A passion for electric vehicles, technology, new energy and innovation
- Pro-active, outgoing communicator with a problem-solving mindset
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who dares to take ownership
- Fast, precise and structured
- Interpersonal savvy, supportive and a great team player
What’s in for you?
- Join one of the fastest-growing global companies in the EV Charging sector. You can expect committed and very motivated colleagues and respectful and solid Scandinavian values
- An attractive and entitled remuneration package + electric car + flexible workplace solution
- You have extensive growth opportunities within the company. Learning and development play an important role
- Our client has an inclusive culture offering security and continuity for a long-term and successful cooperation
Apply directly or contact your recruiter Robin Kamphuis via email@example.com. This role is brought to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, The expert in EV Charging Infrastructure recruitment positions across Europe. We recruit from mid-level to executive director EV Charging positions throughout the whole European continent. We are looking forward to charging up!