Start: Q2-Q3 /2023
Location: Paris, remote working availabilities
Recruitment Partner: Robin Kamphuis, firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 6 37556759
Worldwide market leader in parking transactions
Our client offers end-to-end Smart Mobility, Parking and EV Charging Solutions. The company is the worldwide market leader with over 100 million transactions with end-users on a weekly basis via their global parking payment platform. They provide towns, cities and private operators (like parking operators) with sophisticated solutions to make mobility in urban areas simple, multimodal and environmentally friendly, and the ability to understand and manage this mobility. The company orchestrates sales, payments, reporting, invoices and fines across multiple endpoints, also providing the data insights needed to inform decisions.
Operating almost 6 million parking spaces in 4.450 countries around the world
The company has been founded back in 1957 and is currently active in 80 countries offering its services to 4450 cities around the world, selling 2 million tickets on a daily basis. At present, they support more than 90% of both the European Capitals and the larger North American cities. The company employs more than 1400 people with local offices in Australia, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, US, Malaysia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Canada and Poland.
Culture and values
Our client’s employees share a vision of the future to make the world, and in particular urban areas, a better place to live and work. Not only highly skilled and valued by customers, but you also possess a mindset to make a difference every day. Openness is key and people love to work in close partnership with customers, colleagues and suppliers based on equality. Your future colleagues at this leading park & charge company are great listeners and respect one another. Consistently delivering on promises. Creative, converting ideas into greater value for everyone involved.
Launch CPO Business in France
This leading parking payment provider is going to launch in several European countries CPO services for municipalities and parking operators. It will be the job of the Senior BD Manager to launch a public-focused CPO business in France. Based on your deep insides and experience of building and working in a CPO, you are now going to build and operate your own charging business. You will be supported by the company’s central EV development team and the local French delivery team.
Key objectives for this role
- Set up the proposition for the Charge and Park CPO business in France. Make sure the solutions are aligned with local regulations
- Manage delivery and operations activities. Use your experience to support and train the delivery team to install public chargers for municipalities and commercial parking operators
- Support the overall sales and account management team and support them in tenders / pre-sales activities as the EV Charging (CPO) expert of the French team
Related activities to make this happen
- Analyse the needs of the French municipalities and parking operators and build an innovative and reliable proposition for the public market
- Evaluate opportunities and define route to market based on customer profiles / needs
- Build the proposition and make sure that your CPO solution is compliant with the local regulations
- Align with the local French sales team in order to promote the Park & Charge solutions and other related EV services across France
- Based on your deep market and technical knowledge you join commercial meetings and support/advise in tenders
- Educate the sales team on the last EV Charging insides and trends in France
- Manage the product delivery together with the French operations team
- Participation in exhibitions and seminars
- You work in close collaboration with EV Charging colleagues across Europe to share learnings and exchange ideas
Your background and skillset
- Bachelor and/or master degree in engineering or business administration / related economical field
- At least 2 years of commercial and/or product management working experience in the French EV Charging Industry (preferably at a CPO)
- You are a true EV Charging expert with a strong focus on the French public EV Charging market regulations, product and delivery
- Proven experience in building successful CPO propositions within the French public sector
- Self-starter who is hands-on and enjoys working in an international growing, fast-paced and disruptive environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Native French and a professional command of the English language
Personality and drivers
- Self-starter who is capable to stand ground in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- A true passion for electric vehicles, technology, new energy and innovation
- Creative challenger, but at the same time also a structured doer to make things happen within time and budget
- Fast, precise and pragmatic
- Interpersonal savvy, supportive and a great team player
- No nonsense, what you see is what you get
What’s in for you?
- Grow your career within a global (e)-mobility & parking market leader that is still lean and has the cultural values of a family company. Built on trust, entrepreneurship and freedom of making the most out of it with your colleagues and partners to deliver sustainable and more accessible cities
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment
- Flexibility in working hours and remote working
- And… of course an attractive base salary plus a bonus package
This EV Charging position is offered to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, the expert in EV Charging Infrastructure Jobs across Europe!