Top 3 European Charging
Our client is Europe’s largest independent Charging Management Platform (CMP) provider, managing 40.000+ charging points across the continent. As a top 3 CMP player in Europe, presenting double growth figures year on year the company has grown steadily from start-up into a scale-up opportunity.
They are amongst the fastest growing EV players in Europe, growing exponential with double digits for more than 5 years. This high pace growth is powered by more than 20 years of experience in remote device management systems. The company is currently speeding rapidly up geographically across several markets and regions across Europe. For that reason, the company is looking for a Country Director France to establish a leading position in the France EV Charging Market.
What are you going to do?
The Country Director France effectively distils relevant business opportunities and guides the company to new successes in the France region. For that reason, you already have a strong business sense of how EV markets will develop in France. Next to acquiring new contracts, you will build up and lead the local Sales and Onboarding & Customer Service Team. To be successful you’ll need to have extensive experience in the EV charging ecosystem and have an understanding of selling (EV) SaaS Solutions. You report directly to the CCO.
- Influence and execute the commercial FR business plan 2020 – 2025 and build a leading stronghold
- Build and manage a local sales & onboarding team
- Effectively target, develop and acquire new SaaS contracts and expand services into an existing account
- You generate quotes and know how to manage and win RFP processes
- Map local industry activity and build strong and valuable partnerships with potential resellers in France
- Increase the visibility in the French region. Conduct presentations, visit networking events, venues and congresses
- You actively, accurately and continuously manage your sales funnel based on new and changing developments
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the French EV Charging Industry (Background CPO, Back-end provider, eMSP, EVSP)
- Knowledge of developing, selling, operating and servicing EV charging solutions
- A strong and active network in the French region regarding local CPO’s, eMSP’s, Energy & Utilities / Stadtwerke and/or Automotive / Fleet operators / Oil and Gas companies
- A minimum of 5 years’ of experience in consultative and solutions selling, ideally in SaaS solutions, at C-level
- Up-to-date understanding of the French and EU Charging market and a strong vision of what the key requirements/needs of future propositions b2b2b are and whom to partner with
- Fluency in France and English is mandatory. You are a citizen of France.
- Leadership skills; entrepreneurial and flexible mindset and an open, informal and transparent personality.
- You are a great presenter and representative on venues, congresses, who also feels comfortable in board rooms across Europe.
- Financial and Business acumen to calculate and present valuable long-term business propositions.
- A competitive and attractive salary + bonus
- The opportunity to build and become part of high growth and impactful journey
- Freedom and ownership
- And off course an electric company car