Accelerate the transition to electric vehicles in Belgium and across Europe and become part of the TotalEnergies eMobility Team. Great remuneration package!
Join one of Europe’s Leading EV Charging Providers
TotalEnergies spearheaded the transition to electric vehicles (EV) already for quite some years across all regions. Over time, the company builds a stronghold in several leading European e-Mobility countries and is now scaling-up and intensifying its activities. In Europe, TotalEnergies offers Charge Point Operator (CPO) solutions and Electric Mobility Service Provider (eMSP) services for Home, Office, Retail, Automotive, Municipalities/Governments, Large (international fleets) and on highway locations.
What are you going to do?
- Determine technical/functional developments and test products for Charge Point Operator (CPO) activities in Belgium in order to build the most relevant, appropriate and effective solutions
- Contribute to the definition of the product roadmap and product requirements for the EV Charging business in Belgium
- Act as a product specialist for implementation and post-sales activities and actively collaborate with operational teams to gather market feedback regarding continuous product improvement
- Manage relationships and share knowledge regarding technical and market developments with the EV business line.
- Master or Bachelor degree in energy or electrical engineering with a minimum of 1 year technical experience in the eMobility sector / EV Charging Ecosystem
- You have an analytical mindset and you are customer oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects at the same time
- You are able to structure and present information effectively
- Fluent in Dutch and French, professional command of the English language
Location Brussels, Belgium. Remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Laptop, mobile phone and internet allowance
- 34 paid holidays
- Pension scheme and medical plan
- Home-Office and Meal allowance
This opportunity is offered to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, the expert in EV Charging jobs across Europe! Enabling you to explore extensive opportunities, choose the best job, receive a great remuneration package and all achieved within the required time!
Apply now to schedule an interview! You can reach your eMobility Talent Acquisition Consultant Robin Kamphuis on 31(0)6-37556759 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.