You are on a bigger mission
Attending this role ensures you work on future e-Mobility Charging solutions that unlock the potential of electric mobility. With your excellent electronic background and related talents, you test complex charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. It’s on you and your team to ensure a safe and pleasant journey. As if this doesn’t offer enough challenge, there is also the need to set up your own tests. From writing out test plans to testing scenarios to power e-Mobility even faster across the world.
Join a global market leader
Our client is one of the world’s top AC and DC Charge Point Manufacturers. This global charging solutions player has offices on every continent to offer their respectable clients the best products and services available.
This market leader offers a total solution for all type of charging applications and is active in the EV Infrastructure Market for over 10 years. For that reason, the company is ahead of the game to power cleaner and smarter mobility making this world a better place for future generations.
Agile team of international professionals
Our client is growing fast, so is your team. To start with, you will work together with 8 international testers from the Netherlands and Poland. Colleagues from Italy, China and The United States will be added in the near future. You will also come into regular contact with our developers and customers. We work Agile and respond quickly to questions. Your colleagues are supportive, driven and open communicators who work hard and play hard.. So let’s certainly not forget the (virtual) Friday Afternoon Drinks and other team events.
As an embedded test engineer you provide complex charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks with the best soft- and hardware. In more detail? You carry out various (simulation) tests so that software runs correctly on electric vehicle charging systems. To ensure safety, all features must be fully correct where you realize that even the smallest software changes affect the functionality of the hardware. You are capable of:
- Performing tests as soon as all features are bundled in a software version. You check if the feature is correct, meets the functional requirements and look at the points of interest of previous releases;
- Automating this kind of testing as much as possible;
- Verifying and validating developer changes;
- Communicating with the service organization and customer about what is being tested;
- Writing test plans and cases;
- Collaborate with fellow testers in different locations.
Who are you?
- Delivering quality requires a test engineer with an eye for detail who works thoroughly
- You are the tester who does everything possible to ensure that the tooling we offer to our client’s customers and own employees is as optimal as possible.
- You are accurate ; Your colleagues know that your ‘seal of approval’ is only given when the smallest details are correct.
- detail and persuasiveness. By striving for better results every day, you inspire your international colleagues.
- During customer contact you convey the message clearly and pleasantly.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or computer science;
- At least 3 years work experience as an embedded test engineer or software test engineer within an electrotechnical environment with testing on hardware;
- Experience with test automation in Python and shell scripts in Linux, experience with Robotframework and Azure DevOps is preferred;
- The skillset and experience how to write and make test plans and cases;
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
Attractive Remuneration with access to Learning & Development
- Attractive and certainly competitive salary package;
- salary based on your education and experience;
- thirteenth month;
- company laptop;
- travel allowance;
- good pension plan.
- Great international and dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself;
- Become part of a dynamic, professional and highly driven team.
The application procedure consists of 2 rounds of interviews.
Apply directly or contact for more information Robel Kidanemariam via +31 6 49689079 / email@example.com.