Start: Q1 2023
Salary: € 80.000,- to € 100.000,- OTE
Location: DACH Region, remote working availability
This leading Charging Software Provider (CSP) has already built up a stronghold in the DACH market from 2015 onwards. The company is recognized as the largest European player within its kind offering white-label solutions to CPO’s, eMSP’s, fleets, energy & utilities and Automotive players.
Our client is looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager DACH to further establish and build up a leading position. As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for supporting critical key accounts in the DACH region after deal closure. You have a varied job with many responsibilities and are in contact with existing customers about ongoing contracts and related challenges. Subsequently, you will be in charge to engage with new leads and close new deals with ‘the customers of tomorrow’. You have frequent contact with the international Development and Support teams and repot to the Sales Director DACH.
What are you going to do?
- Activation and developing of the existing critical key accounts, your work in close cooperation with our client’s solutions team. It’s your job to onboard, manage and build longlasting and valuable relationships with the companies’ most critical key accounts
- Analyse customer needs and translate them into tangible solutions, provide a solutions roadmap, compose innovative proposals and manage the completion along with all stakeholders involved
- Expand the company’s position in the DACH market by closing new SaaS contracts with CPO’s, utilities, automotive players, corporates, leasing & fleet companies and Electric Mobility Service Providers (eMSP’s) to ensure a leading position in the regional CSP market towards 2022
Related activities to make this happen
- Building strong and reliable relationships with existing key accounts, you are their trusted adviser
- Planning and guiding the overall business implementation of new customers in close cooperation with the solutions team
- Contract extensions/renegotiations
- Collect and analyse customer feedback, based on these findings you distill opportunties in order to up-and cross sell
- Share customer feedback with relevant internal stakeholders and be a sparring partner in designing improvements
- Evaluate opportunities and define your route to market
- Seek and select sales partners and build strong alignments to conquer the DACH region together with customers
- Develop and generate sales via direct accounts, manage in- and external stakeholders properly
Profile ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following business experience and network
- You have a total of at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Understanding and experienced in selling & (preferably) onboarding SaaS solutions, preferably in the field of EV Charging or energy related solutions
- (Preferably) A network with leading CPO’s and/or eMSP’s and/or Energy & Utilities and/or Stadtwerke and / or Automotive and/or Fleet operators in the DACH region
Your background and skillset
- At least 2 years of experience in consultative and strategic selling (preferably EV Charging SaaS solutions)
- Great communicator, you have the ability to translate technical issues into a language appropriate for all stakeholders. Hence, you have the capability to cope with all type of stakeholders like local governments, municipalities, energy ,automotive and corporates
- Easily adapt to changing environments, knows what it takes to move from start-up to scale-up in terms of people, operations and structure
- Great project management skillset, punctual and structured
- Financial and business acumen to calculate and present valuable long-term business propositions
- Willingness to travel 4-8 days per month to actively build your relations with customers
- or BSc. preferably in economics and/or engineering
- Native German and with a professional command of the English language, the ideal candidate lives and works in the DACH region
Personality / character
- Energetic, pro-active
- Calm, pragmatic when things get though
- Practically driven, doers mindset
- Decisive and no-nonsense, what you see is what you get
- Dares to take ownership, somebody who stands grounds no matter what
- A person who is able to adapt to people and complex circumstances without losing focus and track
What’s in for you?
- Grow your career in one of the fastest growing and most interesting players in the industry, you will join a skilled and highly experienced team in scaling EV Charging Solutions.
- Great and warm culture with lots of training and development opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours + remote working availability
- Great remuneration € 80.000,- to € 100.000,- OTE + (of course) electric car
- Plus Stock Appreciation Program (SAP)
Apply now to schedule an interview! You can reach your EV Charging Recruitment Consultant Robin Kamphuis via 31(0)6-37556759 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This EV Charging position is offered to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, the expert in EV Charging Infrastructure Jobs across Europe!