Scaling up an E-Mobility Charge Point Operator for a top 5 player in the energy market. Great remuneration package!
Join one of Europe’s Leading EV Charging Providers
Our client, a top 5 rated global multi energy company spearheaded the transition to electric vehicles (EV) already for quite some years across all regions. Over time, our client builds a stronghold in several leading European e-Mobility countries and is now scaling-up and intensifying its activities. In Europe, the company offers Charge Point Operator (CPO) solutions and Electric Mobility Service Provider (eMSP) services for Home, Office, Retail, Automotive, Municipalities/Governments, Large (international fleets) and on highway locations.
EVBoosters is offering you the role of eMobility Project Leader. The eMobility Project Leader ensures that charging infrastructure projects are carried out according to the contractual agreements. He or she is responsible for the administrative follow up of contracts and acts to ensure a high customer satisfaction. You collaborate with the Sales team, the Central Solution Development team and the Product Management team to deliver the best solution at all times. Last but not least, the Project Leader establishes product/solution training plans for installation partners.
– Minimum of 3 years of project management, technical assistance, commercial assistance or B2B customer technical service.
– You have a dynamic, problem solving mindset, a pragmatic style of working and you dare to take ownership.
– You have a BSc or MSc degree in engineering or electronics.
– Fluent in French and Dutch plus a good command of the English language.
Location Brussels, Belgium. Remote working possible
– Salary starting from € 45.000 up to € 55.000, –
– Lease car
– Laptop, mobile phone and internet allowance
– 34 paid holidays
– Pension scheme and medical plan
– Home-Office and Meal allowance
This opportunity is offered to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, the expert in EV Charging jobs across Europe! Enabling you to explore extensive opportunities, choose the best job, receive a great remuneration package and all achieved within the required time!
Apply now to schedule an interview! You can reach your eMobility Talent Acquisition Consultant
Robin Kamphuis on 31(0)6-37556759 or via email@example.com