Accelerate the transition to electric vehicles in Belgium and across Europe and become part of the TotalEnergies e-Mobility Team. Great remuneration package, learning & development + career opportunities!
Join one of Europe’s Leading EV Charging Providers
TotalEnergies spearheaded the transition to electric vehicles (EV) already for quite some years across all regions. Over time, the company builds a stronghold in several leading European e-Mobility countries and is now scaling-up and intensifying its activities. In Europe, TotalEnergies offers Charge Point Operator (CPO) solutions and Electric Mobility Service Provider (eMSP) services for Home, Office, Retail, Automotive, Municipalities/Governments, Large (international fleets) and on highway locations.
The eMobility Sales Engineer is the technical expert within the sales team. In this role, you evaluate the feasibility of projects requested by customers of TotalEnergies. Next to that, you sort out technical and financial terms for new projects. As a strong communicator, you are the main customer contact point for the submission of the quote and technical questions. In collaboration with the sales team, he or she offers relevant, adapted, safe and effective solutions to potential customers. The ideal candidate transmits and coordinates the technical specifications of the project to the delivery service. Finally, you support the eMobility team in the integration of technical aspects and during training of the sales team and partners.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in technical support, sales support or technical customer service, preferably in the context of e-mobility / EV Charging Infrastructure, Energy or related field
- MSc. in engineering or a BSc. degree in electromechanics with equivalent professional experience.
- Dynamic, flexible, hands-on communicator with a strong customer focus
- You are fluent in Dutch and French. Professional command of the English language.
Location Brussels, Belgium. Remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Company car
- Laptop, mobile phone and internet allowance
- 34 paid holidays
- Pension scheme and medical plan
- Home-Office and Meal allowance
This opportunity is offered to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, the expert in EV Charging jobs across Europe! Enabling you to explore extensive opportunities, choose the best job, receive a great remuneration package and all achieved within the required time!
Apply now to schedule an interview! You can reach your eMobility Talent Acquisition Consultant Robin Kamphuis on 31(0)6-37556759 or firstname.lastname@example.org