Join world’s leading e-Mobility thought leader. You will head the team and further grow the EV consulting business across the globe. A unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial and commercially driven senior consultant. Requirements: 5 years senior consulting experience at a notable consulting firm in the field of e-Mobility, Automotive, Energy & Utilities and Digital, you have a relevant C-level network, 3 years leading and building consulting teams and proven commercial capabilities to acquire large contracts.
Our client is one of world’s largest e-Mobility providers with subsidiaries in the US and China. The company established the world’s largest cross-provider charging network for electric vehicles that covers 42 nations and four continents. This e-Mobility scale-up has been founded by leading companies in the utilities, automotive and technology industry. The committed team of professionals is driven to accelerate the electric mobility transition by offering easy charging access to everyone anytime, wherever you are.
In addition, our client is a trusted and leading consulting partner in the eMobility market, advising automotive manufacturers, charging providers, and other EV-related businesses looking to launch eMobility services. In essence, our client promotes eMobility and its advancement worldwide.
Since the market is growing rapidly these days many new EV companies are entering this bull market. Quite some (new) players like Automotive, Energy or IT players are lacking EV market knowledge.
This dedicated and high-end EV consulting firm supports these (often) leading players with their dedicated data and EV markets insights, Go2Market strategies, regional proposition development to grow their business across all continents.
Our client’s team of consultant professionals have endless experience with breaking into and expanding across mobility markets. Next to that the team provides strategic thinking and digital competence to adapt to current and future customer needs in this challenging energy & transport era. Powered with its extensive network, huge data backbone gained by running world’s largest eRoaming platform, the consulting business acquired a unique position in the market.
Your role is critical within the team. The company aims to further build its consulting business at high pace since the demand for the company’s unique and knowledgeable services is growing rapidly. You will report directly to the CEO of the company.
Key priorities for this role
- Responsible for all daily operations of this fast growing consulting department
- Create the building blocks for further growing the Consulting Business. Meaning, your main focus is scaling the business to a profitable and durable entity
- In charge for all commercial activities, responsible for acquiring new contracts and supporting the local team members to gain new or extend assignments. You work collaborative with the rest of the global sales force and partners to acquire new contracts
- You are the key driver behind the team, an inspirator and day-to-day manager that oversees all local teams activities across 3 continents. Within 2 years you will manage a team of 20+
- Lead, manage and collaborate with the team and partners in consulting projects
- Work on the company’s future consulting growth strategy. Annual business planning for the years to come, positioning and proposition development
- Market and competition monitoring
- Identification of trends in the mobility market with the aim of successfully positioning new products and services
- Creating new leads and generate new business, acquisition and development of sustainable customer relationships
- End-to-end responsible to plan, coordinate, and implement sales demand creation activities on a global level with emphasis on project related consulting leads
- Responsible for proposals, negotiation and client management and revenue generation
- Work collaboratively with our client’s Global Sales Team with regards to forecasting and business planning
- Conception and implementation of customer workshops
- Market and competition monitoring
- Establishing and expanding network with relevant decision-makers
- Leading a team of 8 on a daily basis
- Hiring strategy and onboarding new team members
Profile ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following business experience,
- 5 years or more of senior consulting experience at a notable consulting firm in the field of e-Mobility, Automotive, Energy & Utilities and Digital.
- Knowledge of trends in mobility/ digital mobility services
- 3 years or more experience in growing and leading multi-disciplinary consulting teams on an international level
- Active network on C-level within e-Mobility and/or Energy and/or Automotive
- Lead XX M Consulting projects. You knows what it takes to acquire large deals / win big tenders. A person who feels comfortable in negotiating large deals at C-level.
- End-to-end responsible to plan, coordinate, and implement sales demand creation activities with emphasis on project related consulting leads
- Experience of growing an international strategy consulting business
- Financial and business acumen to support your initiatives and ideas
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Economics or Business Administration
- Understanding and experience working in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Thinking and acting entrepreneurially, strategically versed
- Structure king: analytical thinking skills and result-oriented way of working in order to convince
- Experience in working and debating directly with C-Level
- Self-starter who already showed true entrepreneurship in previous roles. A person who is able to create something out of nothing.
- Lead(er) by example, you want to work with and for this candidate.
- From strategic mindset to a hands-on mentality.
- A strong ability to understand and convert the business strategy to execution
- Confident to debate and discuss in a clear and concise manner.
- Diplomatic skills, organisational strength and a high degree of customer orientation
- Confident and trustworthy appearance as well as distinctive social competence
- Fluent in English, German preferred (B2 level)
You as a person
- A passion for electric mobility and the energy transition
- Dares to take ownership and wants to make an impact
- True team player, collaborative
- You dream about tomorrow, but you focus on today
- Precise and structured
- Open, transparent, authentic and supportive
- Able to perform well in a demanding environment while remaining critical
- Creative and challenger who always seeks for new opportunities and openings
- Practically driven, doer
- Decisive and no-nonsense, what you see is what you get
- A person who is able to adapt to people and complex circumstances without losing focus and track
- Great salary package + extras including interesting bonus structure
- Work for an innovative business model in the future market of electromobility
- Join a start-up with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Creative and international working environment
- Remote working and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop yourself through training plans and training allowances
Apply directly or contact for more information your Paul Jan Jacobs via +31 6 48278344 / firstname.lastname@example.org.