Based: The Netherlands or (Northern) Italy
Grow leading charging product service organisation
You are a true global goal-getter with a passion for; optimizing service & products organizations, building great cross-cultural teams, customer satisfaction, technology & digitalization, business process management, problem solving and of course electric mobility.
Power electric mobility
Our client is one of the world’s top AC and DC Charge Point Manufacturers. This leading and global charging solutions player has offices on every continent to offer their respectable clients the best products and services available.
This market leader offers a total solution for all type of charging applications and is active in the EV Infrastructure Market for over 10 years. For that reason, the company is ahead of the game to power cleaner and smarter mobility making this world a better place for future generations.
Since the electric mobility market is ramping-up rapidly these days, our client is looking for a seasoned Global Product Group Service Manager to further build and manage the global service organisation.
About the job
Along with your team you will further build and organize the worldwide Product Service organisation. The ideal candidate is furthermore ‘in charge’ to develop and integrate the optimal strategy for; Service Sales, Field Service, Digital Evolution & Returns & Repairs.
- Define for the Global Product Group EVI service team all front-end and back-end related activities including service sales, service products, network operations, digital tools and products, spare parts, field service and documentation;
- Ensure corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the Service organization;
- Define the local service strategy and optimally engaging the local and global resources in order to drive growth and support in the local organizations in the countries;
- Invest and drive initiatives for profitable growth and increased market penetration of the product group through service sales;
- Define and execute the Global Product Group service and delivery sales channel strategy. Implement service product/system concepts and materials for marketing purposes and invests in service sales to increase market penetration;
- Invest in improving the quality of existing Service products and in developing new Service products to expand the portfolio;
- Ensure (with the support of human resources), that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates within Human Resource policies. Improve service availability, provides training and develops capabilities and competencies.
- Background (10 yrs) in a high-pace and demanding international scale-up environment on Operations/Service level
- MSc Electrical/Mechanical Engineer (ability to read complex electrical schemes)
- Understanding of complex (channel) sales service environment (preferably in global technology / software environment)
- Previous leadership experience, cross-functional and transformation skillset
- Understanding of Programming / Digitalization
Person & competences
- Cross cultural and open mindset to ensure alignment on all levels
- Stress Resistant and well organized
- Strong problem-solving skills and ‘can do’ mindset
- Passion for technology and digitalization
- Fluency in English
Apply directly or contact for more information Paul Jan Jacobs via +31 6 48278344 / email@example.com