Join a global market leader
Our client is one of the world’s top AC and DC Charge Point Manufacturers. This global charging solutions player has offices on every continent to offer their respectable clients the best products and services available.
This market leader offers a total solution for all type of charging applications and is active in the EV Infrastructure Market for over 10 years. For that reason, the company is ahead of the game to power cleaner and smarter mobility making this world a better place for future generations.
Their connected chargers enable fast global service and pro-active maintenance. Since the electric mobility market is ramping-up rapidly these days, our client is looking for an experienced Support Engineer for their Connected Charging Services department located in the South-West of Holland.
- Support the local service organisations in countries around the globe with solving their case tickets related to our connected services and their ability to operate charging networks;
- Keep a close eye on the rollout and performance of chargers and services;
- The integration, configuration and testing for OCPP, payment terminals and new standards for communication between chargers, EV’s, operators and grid;
- Ensure tickets are solved within the scope of the Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Offer advice on complex problems based on data obtained from our client’s cloud-connected service systems;
- Actively participate in improving processes for connected services;
- Write detailed documentation, instructions and manuals to inform and train local service organizations and customers.
Background and competences
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field, for example, IT or Electrical Engineering;
- You are solution-oriented and like to find sustainable solutions based on indirect evidence;
- You can work with Office software and preferable have knowledge of Linux and/or scripting and programming languages;
- Proficient communication skills towards both external and internal customers;
- You are capable of working in multidisciplinary teams;
- You (preferably) have knowledge of electrical and/or IT systems and the communication protocols like OCPP and OCPI they use;
- Proven background in electric mobility already.
Who are you
- A ‘can-do’ attitude is required and the ability to think outside the box to aid in solving complex problems;
- High learning agility, you are prepared to further develop your technical skills within this fast-growing and dynamic business area;
- Team player, but also work very well independently and proactively;
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Preferably also knowledge of Dutch and one or more other languages.
- Willingness to travel if the occasion requires;
- Participate in a standby shift when needed.
- Attractive and certainly competitive salary package;
- Great international and dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself;
- Become part of a dynamic, professional and highly driven team.
Apply directly or contact for more information Robel Kidanemariam via +31 6 49689079 / firstname.lastname@example.org.