Start: Q4 2022
Salary: € 135.000,- to € 155.000,- OTE
Level: Senior, 7-10 years of relevant working experience
Location: Offices in all major EU countries, remote working
Develop, package and market a world-class Parking and EV Charging proposition
The opportunities regarding integrating parking and EV Charging solutions are massive for this largest parking payment provider in the world. For that reason, the company started the first activities a few years ago already. It will be your role to further develop new value propositions and monetize this along with the local partners and offices on the European continent. Requirements: At least 5 years of experience at a eMSP/CPO or charging manufacturer, good understanding of developing and commercializing EV Charging products/services
Introduction Head of Business Development
From a company perspective, it will be important in the following years to further grow and integrate the EV Charging solutions in the offering and network of our client. Subsequently you are going to partner up with internal and external customers and stakeholders. Building this value proposition and monetize this by further integrating charging and parking services into the omni channels of our client will be key.
What are you going to do?
- Develop, package and market outstanding and profitable value propositions related to the client’s mission and objectives in e-Mobility.
- By partnering with both local clients and the related office(s) in the regions you make sure that the services will be integrated and monetized.
- Build though-leadership. Position and market our client as the go-to partner for governments, cities/municipalities and Automotive players when it comes to parking and charging or in-car charging solutions.
Related activities to make things happen:
- Build new partnerships with CPO’s, Energy & Utilities, Automotive companies and Governmental (cities / municipalities), etc.. based on the value proposition and related products and services.
- Based on your deep market knowledge and your senior sales and business development skills, you effectively target, develop and acquire new contracts.
- Align with our client’s existing sales channels / network in order to regionally market and monetize the Park & Charge solutions and other related EV services.
- Select, open up and acquire leading CPO’s and related players to enlarge the e-MSP network. You work along in close collaboration with the e-MSP Network Manager to make this happen.
- You actively, accurate and continuously manage the sales funnel, along with local regional teams, based on new and changing developments.
- Generate quotes along with the local teams and knows how to manage and win RFP/large tender processes. After closing, you ensure the activating and the further development by upselling new services of the account the years to come.
- Along with (product) marketing, you develop new value propositions, commercial presentations and other material based on the local needs in the region.
Profile ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following business experience and network
- To ensure a head-start the candidate is highly experienced (3 years or more) and active in the European EV Charging Ecosystem (background in eMSP and/or CPO and/or manufacturer.
- Up-to-date understanding of the EU Charging market/regulatory framework and a strong vision what the key requirements/needs of future propositions are and whom to partner with for now and in the near future.
- Understanding and experienced in developing and selling EV Charging products and services. Preferably you have a good understanding of payment ecosystems in the EV Charging industry.
- A strong and active network with leading CPO’s and/or Energy & Utilities and / or Automotive and/or Fleet operators across Europe.
The best candidate will have the following leadership competences and capabilities
- Demonstrated skillset of developing and activating new services/solutions for at least 5 years. You are a true business developer combining both proposition development as the right commercial skillset.
- You knows what it takes to win large public and b2b tenders. You are capable of acquiring large contracts. Proven and progressive track record with strong closing skillset.
- Hence, you have strong C-level business development capabilities and the ability to cope with all type of stakeholders like local governments, municipalities and automotive players.
- Strong in managing different type of internal and external stakeholders cross functional across several regions and cultures.
- Great presenter and representative on venues, congresses, but also feels comfortable in board rooms.
- Self-starter who already showed true entrepreneurship in previous roles. A person who is able to create something out of nothing.
- Leadership skillset to inspire and lead your future team when results move the right way
Personality / character
- Self-starter who is capable to stand ground in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Creative challenger, but at the same time also a structured doer to make things happen within time and budget
- Decisive, fast on actions
- Transparent decision maker and open teamplayer.
- A person who is able to adapt to people and complex circumstances without losing focus and track
- No-nonsense, what you see is what you get.
- You are going to grow your career within a global mobility & parking market leader who is still lean and has the cultural values of a global family company. Build on trust, entrepreneurship and freedom of making the most out of it with your colleagues and partners to deliver sustainable and more accessible cities.
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment
- Flexibility in working hours and remote working
- € 135.000 – € 155.000 OTE, solid base salary
- And… (of course) a premium electric car
Apply directly or contact your recruiter Paul Jan Jacobs via email@example.com. This role is brought to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, The expert in EV Charging Infrastructure recruitment positions across Europe. We recruit from mid-level to executive director EV Charging positions throughout the whole European continent. We are looking forward to charging up!