Join one of Europe’s Leading EV Charging Providers
Work at a top 5 global energy company and lead the transition to electric mobility across Europe! Offering Charge Point Operator (CPO) solutions and Electric Mobility Service Provider (eMSP) services for Home, Office, Retail, Automotive, Governments, Large (international fleets) and highway locations.
This is a great career opportunity for a seasoned EV charging sales leader (M/F) who already made his/her marks in building a successful Charge Point Operator (CPO) business for B2B and B2C solutions in the region. You’ll be heading the local CPO Sales & Business Development team in Belgium and you collaborate with international peers to accelerate cross-border business with partners and clients.
What are you going to do:
- Further expand and strengthen the position in the Belgium B2B (like Workplace, Automotive, Fleet, retail, corporates, leasing) and B2C (Home) via direct and indirect channels.
- Build and lead a great team of commercial specialists within EV Charging (~10 FTE). The team consists of senior B2B Account Managers and Key Account/Tender Managers.
- Develop business and create new partnership models with i.e. regional, national and international automotive players, fleet companies, large corporates, hotels, supermarkets
- Coordinating international tenders for Belgium on EV Charging; interface with the European management and the eMobility business lines.
- Align with other national EV Charging subsidiaries to develop and approach strategic and multinational clients across Europe.
- Develop and commercialize ground-breaking integrated (smart) energy and charging propositions along with the Product Development Team.
- You work in close collaboration with your peer, the Head of Operations and Solutions to develop, sell and operate the best EV Charging Solutions available on the market.
- Part of the Management Team and you report directly to the MD of the business line.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling EV Charging solutions to governments, municipalities, automotive players, fleets, large corporates and retail.
- A deep understanding of the EV Charging ecosystem (preferably already worked at a CPO/eMSP).
- Minimal of 5 years of leading sales teams, candidate leads by example.
- Minimal of 10 years of Solutions Sales and Tender Management (Consultative/Strategic Selling).
- Experience in working in an international start-up environment with cross-functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial drive, capable of building something out of nothing, balanced leader.
- The working environment includes Dutch, French and English.
This fast growing EV Charging Infrastructure provider, is rapidly scaling up their Belgium activities. Collaborating with other European entities within the group supporting international clients. Developing and operating, ground breaking integrated energy and charging solutions for a broad range of clients in the public and private domain. The team collides within a start-up spirit. This learning by doing mentality, ensures a flexible mindset and high adaptability to cope with the daily challenges. Empowerment encourages ownership, freedom and an agile way of operating. Hence, the open-minded culture wherein diversity flourishes.
Location Brussels, Belgium.
- OTE salary ranging € 100.000 – €120.000 (based on experience)
- ELECTRIC company car
- Laptop, mobile phone and internet allowance
- 34 paid holidays
- Pension scheme and medical plan
- Stock options plan, home-office and meal allowance
Apply now or contact your e-Mobility Recruiters directly
This opportunity is offered to you by EVBoosters, the expert in EV Charging jobs across Europe! Our team of EV recruiters enables you to explore extensive opportunities, powering your e-Mobility career.
Apply now to schedule an interview! You can reach your e-Mobility Recruiter Paul Jan Jacobs, on +31 6 48 27 83 44 or via firstname.lastname@example.org