Start: Q4/2023 – Q1/2024
Career level: Senior
Location: The Netherlands, office in Amsterdam (remote working availabilities
Recruitment Partner: Paul Jan Jacobs, email@example.com / +31 6 48 27 83 44
Our client is a global leading DC charge point manufacturer (based in Finland) developing solutions for the most demanding conditions. This unique charging company recently went public and is listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange. Important values of the company are teamwork, integrity, respect and courage. The charging solutions including controllers / power modules are fully designed and manufactured in-house. This ensures the shortest delivery times in the industry!
In order to support their rapid international growth, EVBoosters is recruiting a seasoned Sales Manager Commercial Fleet for the Dutch Market.
Be at the wheel; develop the Bus & Truck sector in NL
Our client is expanding its reliable DC/HPC charging services across all geographical regions and industries. As a result, the company opened the Amsterdam office already in 2021 to be more close to its clients and strategic partners in the Benelux.
At present, the company’s DC/HPC charging business in the Benelux market is growing rapidly due to the ongoing roll-out and the increasing demand via Charge Point Operators (CPO’s), Strategic Sales & Service Partners and the Commercial Fleet segment that represents the Bus and Truck segment.
You will become responsible to further deploy this fast- growing segment in The Netherlands, you develop the propositions, define the route to the different markets and reach out to new clients via OEMs, Public Transport Operators, Installers, Service Partners or the direct channel.
In this role you run your own show and you know what it takes to build and flourish long-lasting partnerships in the public transport and logistics sector. You work along with the global segment leader and report to the Head of Sales in the BeNeLux.
Key objectives for this role
- Define new routes to market for the Bus and Truck sector, analyse, develop the proposition, offering and commercial approach. Along with the Global Segment Owner Fleets you adapt your offering to the Dutch market, you work along with your local segment peers to share knowledge to develop the best solutions available in the market.
- Acquire (new) business by building propositions in the public transport / Truck segment. Based on your relevant network and deep understanding of the Dutch Bus and Truck sector, you generate sales in close cooperation with OEMs, Public Transport Operators, Installation & Service Partners or via direct customers.
- Spread the word and be out there Implement local marketing activities in collaboration with the team in headquarters to maximize their brand and product awareness in the region for the fleet segment. You are part of all relevant network alliances / initiatives in the Bus and Transport Segment in The Netherlands to stay ahead of the game.
Related activities to make this happen
- Evaluate opportunities in the Bus and Truck segment, define routes to markets
- Analyze customer needs, bring innovative proposals and make them into tangible solutions together with partners, customers and internal stakeholders (like segment marketing team)
- You are continuously in contact with potential new potential partners and customers
- Analyze and develop our team performance and participate in recruitments
- Follow-up of the sales opportunities on daily basis via f2f meetings, phone and e-mail
- Report on the sales activities and results timely through CRM system (Salesforce)
- Decide and implement local marketing activities to increase awareness in the Dutch Bus and Truck segment
- Close collaboration with colleagues in headquarters in Finland in order to fulfill customer expectations technically, commercially and timely
- Follow-up EV and EV charging market development and propose business model and/or product development initiatives
Your background and skillset
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or business administration (or related field)
- Solid track record of being a top performer exceeding commercial target
- You are an experienced technical solutions seller and of a great listener who is capable of working with a broad variety of people
- A strong network in the public transportation market in The Netherlands would be considered a big plus
- Preferably, working experience in the Dutch / European EV Charging Ecosystem
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B working experience in a complex environment / similar job
- Strong commercial project manager, interface between the organization, its partners and end-customer.
- Self-starter character who enjoys working in a growing, fast-paced and disruptive environment,
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Native in Dutch and a professional command of the English language
Personality and drivers
- A passion for electric vehicles, technology, new energy and innovation
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who takes ownership to make it happen
- Great listener, structured and focused on the final result
- Straight-forward, do what you say and say what you do
- Flexibility, easily adapt to changes when needed
What’s in for you?
- Join one of the fastest-growing global companies in the EV Charging sector. You can expect committed and very motivated colleagues and respectful and solid family values
- You have extensive growth opportunities within the company. Learning and development plays an important role at this company
- An inclusive culture offering security and continuity for a long-term and successful cooperation
- And yes… of course they offer you an electric company car
- Attractive and entitled remuneration package