Location: Norway, Oslo (remote working availabilities)
Recruitment Partner: Robin Kamphuis, firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 6 37556759
Our client is a global leading DC charge point manufacturer (based in Finland) developing solutions for the most demanding conditions. This unique charging company recently went public and is listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange. Important values of the company are teamwork, integrity, respect and courage.
The charging solutions including controllers / power modules are fully designed and manufactured in-house. This ensures the shortest delivery times in the industry!
In order to support their rapid international growth, EVBoosters is recruiting a seasoned Sales Manager for the Norwegian Market.
Key objectives for this role
- Develop and generate sales via direct accounts like Charge Point Operators (CPO’s), commercial fleet operators, Automotive (Light & Heavy Commercial Vehicles), Delivery and Transport Companies, Ports, Airports and other large sites
- Open-up the Sales Partner channel. You are responsible for selecting and acquiring new partners (Channel sales partners) like installers and service providers to further develop the business across the Nordics
- Spread the word. Decide and implement local marketing activities in collaboration with our client’s team in headquarters to maximize their brand and product awareness in the region
Related activities to make this happen
- Evaluate opportunities and define route to market based on customer profiles / needs
- Analyse customer needs, bring innovative proposals and make them into tangible solutions together with customer and internal stakeholders
- Follow-up of the sales opportunities on daily basis via f2f meetings, phone and E-mail on a regular basis
- Report on the sales activities and results timely through CRM system (Sales Force)
- Find and collaborate with installation and service companies to support the sales and operations
- Participation in exhibitions and seminars
- You work in close collaboration with colleagues in headquarters in Finland in order to fulfil customer expectations technically, commercially and timely
- Based on the local EV developments you continuously adapt propositions to the local needs
Your background and skillset
- Bachelor and/or master degree in engineering or business administration / related economical field
- You are a solution seller with a minimum 3 years working experience in technical sales in a B2B market
- At least 2 years of commercial working experience in the Nordic EV Charging Industry
- Network of Charge Point Operators (CPO’s) and/or commercial fleet operators and/or Automotive (Light & Heavy Commercial Vehicles) and/or Delivery and Public Transport Companies and/or Ports/Airports
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in an international, fast-growing and multi-disciplinary environment
- Native in Norwegian (C2), Professional command of the English language (C1) preferably you also speak Danish.
Personality and drivers
- A passion for electric vehicles, technology, new energy and innovation
- Pro-active, outgoing communicator with a problem-solving mindset
- Focused on building sustainable relationships
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who dares to take ownership
- Fast, precise and structured
- Interpersonal savvy, supportive and a great team player
What’s in for you?
- Join one of the fastest-growing global DC Players in the EV Charging sector. You can expect committed and very motivated colleagues built on solid Scandinavian values
- An attractive and entitled remuneration package
- Electric company car
- You have extensive growth opportunities within the company. Learning and development plays an important role
- Our client has an inclusive culture offering security and continuity for a long-term and successful cooperation
Apply now to schedule an interview! You can reach your EV Charging Recruitment Consultant Robin Kamphuis via 31(0)6-37556759 or email@example.com.
This EV Charging position is offered to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, the expert in EV Charging Infrastructure Jobs across Europe!