Start: Q1 2023
Salary: € 125.000,- to € 150.000,- OTE (with a solid base salary)
Location: Germany, remote working availability
This pan-European EV Charging player, backed by a huge renewable energy provider, is currently deploying a 3.700 HPC charging network across Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. To expand its position in Germany the company is currently recruiting a Senior Business Development Manager.
You are responsible for the development and deployment of DC (HPC) Charging infrastructure at shopping malls, retail, supermarkets, and transfer locations within or close to cities, airports and other relevant locations. Part of the company’s DNA has always been to create long-term synergies. So instead of only installing chargers, you are capable of creating long-term win-win collaborations. You will be the quartermaster in the German region. Based on your go-2-market strategy and subsequently, the commercial execution the Senior BD manager drives growth in all targeted segments and related accounts. You will directly report to the Head of BD Europe.
Key objectives for this role:
- Based on your in-depth market knowledge, you further shape the go-to-market strategy for the German Market. This is a continuously ongoing process to learn and better adapt to the local needs creating the best possible user experience
- Target, prospect, negotiate and close new contracts with large customers. The Senior BD Manager acquires new contracts with shopping malls, retail, supermarkets, transfer locations within or close to cities, airports and other relevant locations
- Position and market our client in the German market with the help of your customers and partners. By creating synergies, partnerships and by attending the right events you will stepwise grow the brand across the nation. Subsequently, you will further grow your team in the course of the following years
Related activities to make this happen:
- You generate quotes along with the local teams and knows how to manage and win RFP/large tender processes. After closing, you ensure the activating and the further development
- Based on your deep market knowledge and your senior sales and business development skills, you effectively target, develop and acquire new contracts like retail, fleets, automotive and transport
- You actively, accurate and continuously manage the sales funnel, along with local regional teams, based on new and changing developments
- Analyse customer needs, bring innovative proposals and make them into tangible solutions together with customers and internal stakeholders
- Participation in exhibitions and seminars
- You work in close collaboration with colleagues from the HQ in order to fulfil customer expectations technically, commercially and in a timely manner
- The Senior BD Manager continuously adapts propositions to the local needs
- Based on your experience you develop (supported by knowledgeable EV partners and product marketing) new value propositions, commercial presentations and other material based on the local needs in the German region
Your background and skillset
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in engineering or business administration / related economical field
- You are a solution seller with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in solutions sales in a B2B market
- Active network in retail and/or Automotive/Fleets and/or public/municipalities and/or real estate, installers and/or other relevant companies
- At least 3 years of commercial working experience in the German EV Charging Industry
- (Preferably) Up-to-date understanding of the German Charging market/regulatory framework and a strong vision of the key requirements/needs of future propositions and whom to partner with for now and in the near future
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in an international, fast-growing and multi-disciplinary environment
- Native in German (C2), Professional command of the English language (B2)
Personality and drivers
- A passion for electric vehicles, fast charging, new energy and innovation
- Pro-active, outgoing communicator with a problem-solving mindset
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who dares to take ownership
- Fast, precise and structured
- Interpersonal savvy, supportive and a great team player
What’s in for you?
- Join one of the largest pan-European HPC corridor players and become part of a huge adventure.
- Grow your career and further develop your leadership skillset. Our client offers great learning and development opportunities
- An attractive and entitled remuneration package, significantly above industry average
- Remote working and as a flexible workplace solution
- And…. (of course) a premium electric company car
Apply now to schedule an interview! You can reach your EV Charging Recruitment Consultant Paul Jan Jacobs via 31(0)6-48278344 or email@example.com.
This EV Charging position is offered to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, the expert in EV Charging Infrastructure Jobs across Europe!