Based: Germany, surrounding Essen
Leading European e-MSP provider
Our client is one of Europe’s largest fleet transaction service providers, covering 18 countries across the continent and powered by a top 3 global energy company. Over 2020 the company recorded a turnover of over 400 million euros.
Leading eMSP network across Europe and beyond
e-Mobility is ramping-up rapidly across the European continent. For that reason, our client started operating an Electric Mobility Service Provider (eMSP) business from 2018 onwards. At present, the company is already operating a huge charging network across Northern and central Europe. And this is only the start of their mission to connect all European countries offering a seamless driver experience throughout the whole network. At present, the charging network covers over 150.000 charging points across Europe. Next to the eMSP role, our client is also developing other EV Charging related services for it’s customer base.
Outstanding Team of EV Professionals
You are working in a start-up environment with bright minds and a great team spirit. The overall team consists of 40 highly driven professionals in e-Mobility. An ambitious and international team that is highly skilled and driven to make the most out of it. Since the stakes are high and the demand is growing rapidly agile teams work fast and furious to drive success. The outcome is the most important, how to get there is a second question. Under-promise, overdeliver. Instead of the other way around. Down to earth, straightforward and not ego driven are values that are incorporated in the team’s DNA. Creativity is a big plus and problem-solving skills are preferred. Never a dull moment and you definitely have to be stress-resistant to work in such a fast growing and demanding industry. The spoken language within the team is English since the company is operating across so many countries already.
What are you going to do
It’s your job to grow the charging roaming network to the next level covering every city, village and highway across the continent. You will continuously expand your network of CPO’s and Hub partners. Besides expanding the network rapidly it’s also important to maintaining fruitful relationships with all existing partners. You will lead (new) negotiations on prices and other terms to ensure the best conditions available for the interest of our client’s customers. Based on your previous experience in a similar role you also have a deep understanding of new EV markets that you are about to target to expand you coverage. This means that you already have a good understanding of the do’s and don’ts of the European EV Charging Markets. You report directly to the Head of EV Charging.
Key focus points
- Responsibility for establishing and maintaining business relationships with partners – and therefore the definition of a future partner strategy combined with commercial and contractual structuring of business relationships.
- Contract and price negotiations with CPOs.
- Strong involvement in the internal development and design of the acceptance partner management (CPO Network Management) while moving from project to operational status.
- Internal alignment on the implementation of business requirements considering the regulatory framework.
- In an expanding market focus will be on different European countries and to support the development of market entry strategies.
- Regular evaluation and optimization of CPO direct connections versus connections via existing platforms.
- Develop and introduce of relevant & resilient KPIs to measure progress and as a basis for future decisions.
About your background
- Active in the e-Mobility Charging domain for at least 2 years and a good regulatory understanding of the European EV Charging Infrastructure landscape
- Preferably already worked in a similar position for an e-MSP / Integrated player (EVSP)
- Already a huge and active network of CPO’s and Hubs across Europe
- You show a deep knowledge of the e-MSP market players across many European countries
- You already worked in a start-up and scale-up environment
- Besides being a great ‘sales’ person you also have purchasing capabilities
- You feel comfortable in managing complex and legal processes.
- MSC or BSc in Economics, Law, Engineering, Marketing
- Good command of the English language (at least B1)
Who are you?
- Outgoing personality & curious
- Problem-solving mindset
- Dares to take ownership, accountability
- Self-Starter, Entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player
- Focus on performance & results
- You stand ground, no matter what
- Open & Transparent
- Straight-forward and down-to-earth
- Flexible mindset
- High learning agility
- Salary ranging from € 75.000,- till € 95.000,- (depending on your experience)
- Other secondary benefits
Finding the next step in your career via EVBoosters, enables you to explore the most extensive opportunities within the e-Mobility space. By working closely together, we assist you, choosing the best quality of job, remuneration package and achieving this within your required pace.
Apply now to schedule an interview. You can reach Paul Jan Jacobs via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 48 27 83 44.