Location: Benelux, remote working availability
Our client is a global leading DC charge point manufacturer (based in Finland) developing solutions for the most demanding conditions. This unique charging company recently went public and is listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange. Important values of the company are teamwork, integrity, respect and courage.
The charging solutions including controllers/power modules are fully designed and manufactured in-house. This ensures the shortest delivery times in the industry!
In order to support their rapid international growth, EVBoosters is recruiting a seasoned Service Engineer for the Benelux Market.
Key objectives for this role
- Offer technical support to customers in the Benelux region. The service engineer ensures an optimal user experience for both the customer as the driver by delivering a high standard of remote and on-site support
- Commissioning DC chargers, after the installation took place, you do your checks and balances to make sure that everything is working properly
- Present and train partners and installers. On a regular basis you train your partners and installers how to install & maintain the company’s high-end charging & software solutions. You share new features and collect feedback to optimize solutions
Your background and skillset
- At least 3 years of working experience in the following areas: service and support, electrical-, mechanical-, applications- or software engineering
- At least a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related technical field
- Experience in commissioning power electronics (preferably in EV Charging)
- Strong customer focus, you like to communicate with partners & installers and are capable of explaining technical issues in a clear and friendly manner
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skillset
- Easily adapt to changing environments, you know what it takes to move from start-up to scale-up in terms of people, operations and structure
- Native Dutch and a professional command of the English language.
Personality and drivers
- A passion for electric vehicles, technology, new energy and innovation
- Pro-active, outgoing communicator
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial and self-starter who dares to take ownership
- Punctual and structured
- Interpersonal savvy, supportive and a great team player
What’s in for you?
- Join one of the fastest growing global companies in the EV Charging sector
- You will become part of a committed and very motivated team, based on solid Scandinavian values
- An attractive and entitled remuneration package and of course an electric car
- You have extensive (international) growth opportunities within the company. Learning and development plays an important role
- Our client has an inclusive culture offering security and continuity for a long-term and successful cooperation
This EV Charging position is offered to you by EVBoosters Recruitment, the expert in EV Charging Infrastructure Jobs across Europe!
Apply now to schedule an interview! You can reach your EV Charging Consultant Robin Kamphuis via 31(0)6-37556759 or email@example.com.