Location: Germany, remote working availabilities
Recruitment Partner: Robin Kamphuis, Robin.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 6 375 56 759
“Offering holistic solutions for public charging of today and tomorrow”
Our client is the largest DC/High Power Charging provider in North-West Germany, owning and operating over 2000 charge points. The company embarked on their e-mobility journey around 8 years ago. As one of the leading Charge Point Operators (CPO) in Germany, the business has a strong focus on destination and en-route charging. They also offer Electric Mobility Services (eMSP) like an app, charging token/card, payment services to make the lives of drivers easier.
Dare to take ownership and adapt easily to changes
Nowadays, the team consists of over 100 dedicated professionals with a passion for e-Mobility. Important cultural values are: leadership, taking ownership, focus, teamplayer and a flexible mindset to adapt to changes.
Investing hundreds of millions to stay ahead in the game
This frontrunner in the German EV charging landscape is investing hundreds of millions to further expand their CPO and eMSP solutions across Germany. Hence, they are ready to accelerate the company’s growth to the next level towards 2025 – 2030.
Introduction role Strategy Manager
Be in the lead for the overall strategy, grab momentum, identify opportunities ensuring continuous growth in this rapidly changing industry
To develop, plan and manage this huge growth towards 2025-2030, our client is looking for an entrepreneurial Strategy Manager who continuously shapes the strategy and business plan and identifies new opportunities along the way.
Guide the team towards the future of electric mobility
You play a crucial role in developing and managing the overall strategy process of this fast scaling EV Charging company. As a Strategy Manager, you are responsible for the overall strategy & growth plan.
Next to that, you analyze the complexities of the electromobility market and related areas. For example: you compile competitor and specific industry analysis, keep an eye on current and future regulations and develop go-2-market plans.
Finally, you are also involved in identifying and assessing new business opportunities along with partners and potential customers. In this position, you report directly to the Head of Corporate Development.
Key objectives for this role
- Shape the company’s strategy and business plan towards 2025-2030. Pave the way for continuous growth. Create and develop strategies to ensure a prosperous future for the business. You leverage and distil knowledge by organizing internal workshops and take care for the moderation
- Conduct thorough analyses of (new) markets and its competition. Make sure the company is able to adapt swiftly to changing market dynamics. Stay updated on the latest insights, pricing, German / European regulations and market trends
- Assess industries, potential partnerships, and business opportunities. You support in making informed (financial) decisions whether it’s worthwhile to work along with specific partners, launch new value-propositions, and a go/no go to apply for large tenders
Related activities to make this happen
- Analyze the challenges of the electromobility market and strategically aligned domains, defining innovative solutions for the business sector’s strategic development
- Taking charge of both content and process support for stakeholders within the organization. Organize workshops, moderate information and ensure teams are aligned with the strategy
- Continuously monitor the market and competition and compile relevant information to support stakeholders
- Create insightful presentations to activate, educate and inform internal teams on the latest insights and business opportunities related to the company’s strategy
- Organize or join meetings with potential partners, internal / external stakeholders to assess the potential of entering a partnership, to apply a tender or other business related oriented assessment
Your background and skillset
- At least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in the field of economics or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in strategy consulting / strategy implementation and / or corporate development role.
- Experience of working on EV Charging related strategy / tactical topics is considered a big plus
- Comfortable / experienced in developing go-to-market strategies, industry assessments, competitor, market and pricing analysis
- Business oriented outgoing professional that also feels comfortable in meetings with potential customers, partners and other stakeholders assessing corporations
- Capable of creating professional and insightful presentations
- Structuring and preparing complex issues and decision templates as well as presenting them to management committees are among your strengths
- Your structured, independent and result-oriented way of working as well as good analytical skills help you to tackle even extensive and critical topics in a targeted manner
- Fluent in German (C2), professional command of the English language (B2/C1)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong drive to make it happen
- Pragmatic, structured and analytical approach
- Capable of translating plans into actions in a timely manner
- Transparent, integer, and exceptional communication skills
- Focused on building long-term relationships with all your stakeholders
- Flexibility to adapt to changes
What’s in for you?
- The sky is the limit, grow your career in this ambitious technology driven e-Mobility company and get the most out of your talents
- Make a difference for e-Mobility drivers and make a positive impact on their lives every day
- Join a team of passionate and dedicated EV Charging professionals
- Become part of a values-driven company that prioritizes leadership, entrepreneurship, team spirit and flexibility in its culture
- An attractive and entitled remuneration package