Join one of Europe’s Leading EV Charging Providers
Work at a top 5 global energy company who is leading the transition to electric mobility! Offering Charge Point Operator (CPO) solutions and Electric Mobility Service Provider (eMSP) services for Home, Office, Retail, Automotive, Governments, Large (international fleets) and highway locations.
Within this leading EV Charging provider, EVBoosters is offering you the role of Tender & Key Account Manager. As a Tender & Key Account Manager, you’re involved in determining and executing the sales strategy for EV Charging stations. Your main involvement is creating and managing partnerships via (public)tenders, supporting existing Mobility sales teams and selling large projects. The role is fully operational, yet very much analytical and strategic, branding yourself as an expert in the field of e-Mobility, internally and externally.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling EV Charging solutions to governments, municipalities, automotive players, fleets, large corporates and retail.
- A good understanding of the EV Charging ecosystem (preferably already worked at a CPO)
- Extensive experience within Sales & (Public)Tender Management
- Preferably background in high demanding start-up and scale up environment
- The working environment includes Dutch, French and English
This fast growing EV Charging Infrastructure provider, is rapidly scaling up their Belgium activities. Collaborating with other European entities within the group supporting international clients. Developing and operating, ground breaking integrated energy and charging solutions for a broad range of clients in the public and private domain. The team collides within a start-up spirit. This learning by doing mentality, ensures a flexible mindset and high adaptability to cope with the daily challenges. Empowerment encourages ownership, freedom and an agile way of operating. Hence, the open-minded culture wherein diversity flourishes.
Location Brussels, Belgium.
- OTE salary ranging € 80.000 to € 90.000
- ELECTRIC company car
- Laptop, mobile phone and internet allowance
- 34 paid holidays
- Pension scheme and medical plan
- Stock options plan, home-office and meal allowance
This opportunity is offered to you by EVBoosters, the expert in EV Charging jobs across Europe!
Our team of EV recruiters enables you to explore extensive opportunities, powering your e-Mobility career.
Apply now to schedule an interview! You can reach your e-Mobility Recruiter Jurandy Westerhout, on 31(0)6-21701707 or via Jurandy.firstname.lastname@example.org.